Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Transparency into the status of a project
- Increased accessibility into projects/tasks/status for remote teams
We use monday.com across our whole organization. We use it to manage our client projects, reoccurring tasks, tracking time as well as scheduling appointments for podcasting and speaking.
- Automations are awesome and we love how we can customize them to meet specific needs
- The flexibility of moving items to different groups or boards
- The ability to customize each board for different workflows and projects based on the needed outcomes/goals of the board.
- So bummed that subitems aren't able to be duplicated from one board to another.
- Pulling a report for the Time Tracking of one board isn't as sophisticated as we need (i.e. the ability to pull a report and sort by person or date, etc)
The interface is super intuitive, easy to navigate and use. The automation takes a bit more of an understanding of your personal workflow and needs to be able to set them all up.
Monday.com works as promised and has exceeded our expectations. We love it!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is amazing for keeping a project on track and being able to communicate with your team on specific items, keeping the conversation thread connected to the project. It also allows for so great customization so that each board can be organized and set up to meet your needs.