Caterpillar to Butterfly
March 14, 2021

Caterpillar to Butterfly

Michelle Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Tracking numbers Units, Volume lead to close rations.
  • Allows me to know who my best business is coming from to market specifically.
  • Upload notes to specific files from any of my drive, Dropbox or other folders.
  • Shared data with my team and they can use and update.
  • Over has helped me grow my business in 1 year by 20%.
I am a loan officer and this system is one of the best I have used to organize multiple lead generations sources and helps me really target who is sending me the most leads, the best leads. Tracks my numbers on units, volume and who I close the most with. Really helps me monitor and keep track of my numbers which in turn helps me grow.
I really wish it had CRM capabilities to contact, update my clients, possibly create flyers or marketing material...but I love the system.
  • Designing a dashboard specific to what I need to track for my business.
  • Monitors and tracks my numbers Monthly & Annually and provides reports.
  • I wish it had the ability to be a CRM - provide communication to Agents, clients, escrow on one feed like a group on FB.
I love the templates and customizing my dashboard for my business. I only gave it a 7 because I am just touching on all that it can really do. I would say I am still a bit illiterate.
I have a hard time asking for help, it really is a character defect. Also, lack of time to get more educated. No one's fault but mine to start researching what monday.com can really do for me but love what it has done so far.
The overall performance is great. It really does do so much more then the spreadsheets I used to use as they were many and convoluted so having a way to track all of my business in one place is amazing. Also I have always used company provided software for business tracking and lost it if had to leave so this is mine and can go anywhere with me.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Designing my dashboard specifically to my need to monitor my leads. It does have the ability to update via email to clients/leads. I have only been using it for a year but I still do not know its full potential.

monday.com Feature Ratings