Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Easier setup of project management boards.
- More employees willing to adopt in their teams.
- Increased communication with stakeholders.
We use it in our department, and within our various teams. I am not sure if it used across the whole National University system. We use it to manage all sorts of project details, timelines, statuses, priorities, and people in charge of which tasks. It allows for effective communication within the department and with third-party stakeholders, which is usually difficult to conduct over long email chains.
- Adding priority levels for tasks so the team knows which to complete first.
- The info boxes to drop files so that we don't have a cluttered Drive or SharePoint.
- The updates area so you can see who/when the update was made, and who has viewed the update.
- I would like to see more third party products integrated within monday.com for use.
- I would like more flexibility with automations, and wish to create an automation from scratch.
It is very user friendly. I only had to watch some videos to learn how to do the harder integrations and automations, but to the new user it is very simple on how to use. I love the color coordination to make sure everything is separated, and has a distinction between tasks.
I enjoy monday.com's constant webinars to show they are very engaged with their customers and are constantly putting out new resources to make sure their customers are aware of. It shows that the company truly cares about their product and how their customers interact with it. I personally have learned a lot from the pre-recorded videos as well.
I believe the features do work as designed, but as stated earlier in the survey, would like a bit more freedom when it comes to creating automations from scratch. In my opinion, it is more difficult to manipulate an already existing automation to try and fit your needs when it could be much easier to type out exactly what you want the automation to do.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?