Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Fewer emails sent to give updates on projects.
- Better collaboration and communication.
- Easy to replicate templates to be used in future projects.
We currently use monday.com across our entire content team. This helps us plan our editorial coverage for both long and short-form content.
- Keeping track of multiple content pieces.
- Keeping track of many moving deadlines.
- Allowing greater visibility to what's happening across different teams in the company.
- Being able to sort by specific headers, or colors, like in Excel.
Anytime I've had a question, the support team has always been able to assist me in a timely fashion.
I haven't had any issues with monday.com. The platform has always worked well and has been a lifesaver!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?