monday.com review
March 13, 2021

monday.com review

Naomi Piche | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• The major positive impact is the task management aspect.
  • Being able to see the tasks required not only of me, but also of my team members.
  • Communication with all members.
Our company is using monday.com as an entire backend system. We manage our finances, tasks, workflow, hiring, HR and much more with it. It's amazing to have access to all of our information in one place! Our business isn't officially up and running yet, but once it is and we have employees hired, everybody will have access to it, one way or another.
  • It tracks our progress (with our manual updates).
  • It tracks our finances.
  • It allows us to communicate with each other.
  • We can assign tasks to ourselves and others very easily.
  • We have run into snags regarding full automations (IT guy knows more).
  • We have also run into snags with Zapier (more from the IT guy).
  • I would like to see items that are already completed be knocked off of our to-do list, but they seem to sit there whether we mark them as completed or not.
The usability of this system is great! I do, however, think that people that are less "tech-savvy" might be a little overwhelmed and/or confused as to where to start or pick up once leaving and returning. We have a team member that is older and does not have as much experience as the rest of us regarding computers and he seems to avoid the system unless we direct him where to go each time. It's really just a matter of using it over and over to get comfortable (for people like him), but it's still a great system!
The overall performance has been great! I'm excited to try new things with this software and see what else it can do!

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I already have recommended this program to others. And as our business develops and expands, we have already committed to using this program for those purposes- both for our company as well as potential future clients. We are developing our system as the "baby" test subject, but as we work out the kinks, we will have it ready to go as we continue to expand.

monday.com Feature Ratings