monday.com saves tax season!
March 14, 2021

monday.com saves tax season!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Our entire staff can be kept up-to-date on the status of a client's tax return progress.
  • Better communication with clients through email integration.
  • We finally have an easy and affordable platform to keep track of potential clients and onboarding new clients.
Our small accounting and tax firm uses monday.com to organize our in house projects, CRM, and tax return management during the busy tax season. Our bookkeeping staff use it to manage progress on their client accounts.
  • monday.com is visually pleasing and easy to navigate.
  • Automations and integrations are easy to understand.
  • Multiple features allow all staff to see the status of project from notes, dates, etc.
  • More specific tutorials on advanced features like mirroring boards.
I had no previous experience using a product like monday.com when my company first started using it. Within a few weeks of occasional use I was creating complex boards with automations and integrations without having to rely on tutorials. The interface provides a great deal of information at a glance without being overwhelming. The addition of colors for groups of items and statuses allow for a quick understanding of a project.
Tutorials and guides help you get unstuck if you encounter a tricky problem. I haven't needed to use customer support yet, but I know they have been responsive to my colleagues.
monday.com has been essential in our success during tax season. We have been able to keep track of clients' progress and have been able to communicate with them along the way. Our bookkeeping team can quickly see where additional resources are needed to complete the month's tasks. Our overall workflow and accountability have improved and we're always finding new ways that monday.com can help us keep our business running smoothly.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com works great for keeping tabs on ongoing projects, client management, CRM, onboarding employees and clients and even individual to do lists. I could see small and large companies benefiting from using monday.com and because of the integration possibilities, existing applications do not have to be abandoned.

monday.com Feature Ratings