Monday - great value, easy ramp up
March 15, 2021

Monday - great value, easy ramp up

Sriram Ramkrishna | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• I'm able to create dashboards
  • Easy at a glance idea of what's going on
[monday.com is] mostly used for project management for the projects I work on. I have a lot of events and projects and I use it both as a way to manage these events and get the tasks all ordered but also to do some dashboards with relationship managements. It's mostly used by the department to sync between engineering projects and managing them from a higher level.
  • Project management
  • Relationship management
  • Event planning
  • The Monday.com sync is not the best experience and I'm looking for better integration
  • Sometimes I have difficulty with trying to approach something the monday way.
It really doesn't map to what I do. I always end up just making a blank screen and setting it up. Plus it includes fake data that I have to spend time deleting as well. There should be some kind of "wipe board" option so that I can see how it is being used and then wipe it all with one click or maybe have some kind of guided tour/video.
I love the fact that I can reach out for support. Product support is excellent.
I think it has been pretty good. I have no complaints.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think trying to setup project management quickly and intuitively is one of Monday.com's greatest strength. It has a powerful expressive UX that let's me quickly put things together intuitively without a lot of head scratching. I think it isn't great for working on technical projects in which case Jira is a much better solution for that. I think it's also suited well for marketing and sales operations as well by being able to track specific things.

monday.com Feature Ratings