Office management made a lot easier

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Remained in budget.
  • Improved accountability.
  • Saves time.
The whole company uses monday.com for various projects but in my role it is mainly used for budget management and spend tracking.

Since I began using monday.com, six months ago, I have created a company credit card spend tracker, a royal mail postal charge log and a logistics board for outgoing parcels.
  • Reduces emails.
  • Stops things getting forgotten.
  • Easy access for huge numbers of people to see the same information.
  • Could provide more templates for various forms of boards.
  • The email notifications could be more easily readable. When you get a notification that someone has replied to a thread, this should be at the top of the email or highlighted?
  • Could have instant notification buttons when certain fields are populated. For example when I change the status of a shipment to delivered on my ups board it would instantly notify everyone tagged.
I'm not that tech savvy yet found it very easy to use.
I haven't actually needed to use this feature.
I think I propbably don't use that many features of the programme to find fault with it. In all three of the boards I'm assigned to, I haven't found any difficulties apart from the initial setup when the programme was new to me.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is perfect for projects undertaken by large groups of people who are working remotely.

Its visibility and ease of sharing information make it perfect for mid to large organisations with various departments working in tandem.

Not so useful for small teams/offices where people are around each other day to day.

monday.com Feature Ratings