Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- monday.com has saved us a lot of time working our project deadlines manually. You can clone over an account easily, changing it however you need for a new client. We drop far fewer balls now.
- Far more employees use monday.com well and regularly than they did with our previous system.
- We have been able to flag important tasks for review in a way we couldn't before. This way, we miss fewer opportunities for upsells.
monday.com is being used by our entire company. We used a different project management system but found that it created more hurdles and frustrations than it solved. Our initial satisfaction with monday.com was how easy to use it was. There wasn't a long, difficult adjustment period with it; it was clear and useful instantly. The main problem it answered for us that our previous system did not involved how we laid out our projects into unique tasks for other team members to find and complete.
- Itemising tasks.
- Assigning clear deadlines.
- Pulling together your week's work from various projects into one area.
- It's hard to fully take stock of a month's work for specific people. We need to figure out who is overbooked and by how many hours. We mostly have to do this manually.
- On the weekly overview (which is good), it would be good if it was easier to look at the over all hours outlined by the blue or red circle feature. Every time we need to change a task or move a deadline, we need to click through from that weekly menu, losing where we were.
- The one status of tasks that seems to get flagged is 'to-do' yet there are many tasks for us that are technically to-do tasks, such as 'complete but needs to be sent to the client' or 'complete, but needs to be uploaded to the website.'
monday.com is very easy to use, so I gave it an 8. I would have given it a 10 if it let me do everything I need it to. As it doesn't, it's still a solid 8. The second best project management tool I've used would probably get a score of 5.
The support is fast enough and helpful, but the answer is simply just that they are working on new features that aren't ready yet, as opposed to offering us a workaround in the first place. So, it's a 7 for now, but it would be higher if we were offered solutions to problems every time.
monday.com is very reliable. There's the odd stutter, but it's usually resolved within minutes. The features are extensive and we're always discovering new ones that are easy to integrate into our current system. It is by far the most intuitive project management system I've used and so much of this comes from the design. You can do complex things with it, if you need to, but it's also still usable for people who just want to manage basic tasks.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
For managing complex accounts with lots of small tasks spread across different teams. It really is easy to lay everything out, add deadlines, assign team members, etc. It's intuitive and it looks appealing. Team members who resisted previous project management tools have embraced monday.com exactly because it looks nice and it's easy to use.