Amazing
March 14, 2021

Amazing

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Helps a lot with ROI and keeping track of it.
  • Gives us an easy way to look back and understand how and why we worked the way we did.
  • Helps improve us for the future.
We use monday.com just within Marketing, it keeps everyone in the loop with were we are up to with our content. It's very good for organising and has done wonders for our team.
  • Organise.
  • Direct work to the right people.
  • Keep everyone up to date.
  • Can get a little mess but that it your own problem
  • Hard to teach someone how to use it
  • Expensive for small teams
Changing it to how you like is the best way for teams to work the best they can and how they want too, using monday.com will make a lot of things a lot more simply and will push forward the progress of your company/business. I'd highly recommend using monday.com soon.
Very good support, I've never really had a big problem with monday.com in the first place to have to reach out to a team member but I know its there if I need it which is really nice. Overall the customer support is strong and will get you through what you need to do.
Overall, it has made the team for efficient and we work better and hit targets a lot easier. Seeing all your deadline in one area is amazing and I will never take that for granted again as not being this organised can have a really bad effect on your business. Stay up to date with your own work and I feel like I really get everything I can out of monday.com and it helps me strive towards doing and being better.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It's perfect for marketing as there's so much going on all at once and it is hard to keep track of progress of your colleagues and the work they are doing, monday.com offers the best solution to keeping it all in one place that can be accessed by your whole team.

monday.com Feature Ratings