For an account manager involved heavily in project planning, this is a great tool to make the day-to-day easier.
March 14, 2021

Jenna Woollon 🇳🇱🇬🇧🇪🇦🇮🇹 | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Positive on setup of client boards.
  • Saved time on scheduling workloads.
  • Time saving on exporting data (Excel).
monday.com is used between all of us at TMA but I also use it specifically for scheduling and project management for the rest of the team along with the other account manager. What I find so useful is the flexibility of moving tasks, creating any task I want, moving in between boards, it speeds up the whole process of planning for me. Often as our clients' schedules changes, so do our own so being able to do this quickly is a huge help. We also use it to schedule our colleague's workloads each week and being able to visually assess their workload in hours and how it's broken down is really useful.
  • Planning - my schedules, my colleagues and our client's information.
  • Formats of files attached - accepts all of G Drive's documents, videos, imagery - loads links in the updates.
  • I can duplicate templates of boards and include each item in the board too for speed.
  • The scheduling widget can sometimes be a bit tempermental!
  • When two people are assigned to a task, it divides the time in half - it would be nice to be able to control this.
  • Loading speed.
It's extremely useful and has made my life easier, there are still a few improvements (mentioned) that would make it even better.
I haven't needed support yet luckily! I imagine that having this available to me would be really helpful if I came across a problem.
So far I haven't experienced downtime on monday.com and the overall performance have been good. Now and again it freezes and can't save my changes but these are minor things and don't take long to reproduce. I tend to find more issued loading the scheduling widget but again, this doesn't impact too heavily on my experience day to day.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is really well suited to an account manager and project manager's role- just like mine. I would say it's less useful for a person with one solo facet to their job where planning isn't such a feature.

monday.com Feature Ratings