Everything is quick and easy on monday.com!
March 15, 2021

Everything is quick and easy on monday.com!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• It has helped employees to work faster and created a sense of motivation. Everyone loves an empty board because all the tasks are completed.
  • It has created increased visibility and helped different people work together much more easily.
  • Before monday.com, only certain people could have access to our previous project management software, hence not everyone could utilize and create any boards, but with monday.com, anyone can.
monday.com is currently being used by our organization as a project management tool to keep a track of all the actions in projects so that any stakeholder can understand exactly what is happening with any specific action or task (where the hold-up would be, if any). It also helps us to streamline our process and keep an audit of everything that is happening within our organization. We can look back at any action and find out who completed a specific part in that action and what comments they may have left. It has really helped us to create visibility with regard to each project we are working on.
  • Organizes tasks
  • Easy to create boards
  • Easy to automate tasks
  • Makes scheduling due dates for a task fun and easy
  • Reminders and messages are sent when a task is due, which is great; however, when you have completed these tasks, we should not receive any reminders.
  • As an admin, I should have full control of whom to place in any board I wish. However, sometimes I'm limited because I am not the owner of the board, hence even though I am an admin, I have to seek permission from the owners.
  • The automations are great but sometimes they break because future tasks have been completed first, and when this does happen it reduces the visibility. Sometimes actions and tasks do not get completed in the order we had planned but we don't really have a way to show that on monday.com.
I give it this rating because it is very easy to create your own board in the manner you wish. I gave a rating of 9 because I know that it can still be improved somehow and somewhere. Also, my fellow colleagues who are not computer literate at all find it very easy to work with monday.com and configure and create boards quickly.
Whenever we have needed any support from monday.com, our account manager has been very quick to handle our query and support us instantly.
Overall, monday.com is superb. It is really quick and easy, and I think one really good thing about monday.com is that we can access it from any computer and from our phones as well. I have never seen monday.com suffer from any downtime and we have been able to rely on it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

In our organization we use monday.com for a variety of projects, and I think that monday.com works really well when working on content management projects. In these types of projects, we are able to create very simple boards that actually have a lot of power and transfer the tasks to the relevant person seamlessly. I guess it works really well in these scenarios because you can have multiple boards. I personally use it more for product management and I also use this within my team so that we can all stay organized and physically see what actions we have pending and what we actually need to do.

monday.com Feature Ratings