Very suitable for service-based and project-based companies

• Management
  • Tracking of finances
  • Tracking of accounts
  • Task tracking
monday.com has been a great tool in tracking our clients, design projects, stages, finances, and tasks of the team within one application. As a company owner myself, I needed an application where I can keep track of everything regarding the company and have the freedom to design each board differently. I also like the fact that it's very accessible on every device. It is user friendly; within a few minutes of explaining it to a new team member, they know how to use it. It has definitely helped us lead a more successful business and team efficiently. I see us using monday.com in the long term.
  • Designed well--visual and functional
  • Easy to use and efficient
  • Can ensure privacy for certain boards
  • Accessible from all devices
  • In some boards, I would like to change some of the columns in every category, but I can't
I love the flexibility of designing the boards to our needs.
Very supportive
Ever since starting to use monday.com, we were able to track our projects better, so we became more efficient in meeting goals and prioritizing work--therefore increasing sales.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is very suitable for service-based and project-based companies with tracking clients/projects and team. I don't see it as suitable for a team with non-bilingual speakers. For example, most of my team speaks English moderately whereas I have a member who doesn't speak English that well. So it is hard for her to monitor through monday.com.

monday.com Feature Ratings