A wonderful tool to bring out the best in each team
March 15, 2021

A wonderful tool to bring out the best in each team

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Positive impact on organizing the Team.
  • All the team know at a glance what everyone is working on.
  • Our communication inside the team is much better than before using monday.com.
We use monday.com in the Design Team and I think some other teams also use it within Plain Concepts.
Using monday.com allows us to organize the workload in an intuitive and orderly way.
  • Flexibility when creating boards.
  • Notifications like in social media with likes.
  • In general the user experience is quite good.
  • The features "integrate" and "automation" are a little overwhelming to me... I do not how to use them.
  • Filtering is as well too complicated, maybe for some advanced users are very useful, but it is not my case.
As UX Designer I think monday.com complies with the main Nielsen heuristics and the user experience it offers is really good.
The team constantly has the feeling of being technically supported and receiving updates and how to use them. monday.com gets in touch very often and shows concern for their users.
monday.com is always available, it does not have technical crashes that prevent us from accessing our data boards. It allows us to manage workloads and see the status of projects in a fast and intuitive way.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think is well suited for creating roadmapping, and to balance the team, It's great to be able to have different views of the data with maps, calendar, Kanban...
Honestly, there is not anything I do not like about using it.

monday.com Feature Ratings