monday.com makes working any day of the week a breeze!
March 14, 2021

monday.com makes working any day of the week a breeze!

Alicia Clare | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Better management of projects.
  • Working from home due to pandemic has been smoother.
  • Fewer interruptions for technical team as they can get on with their work and update on monday.com as they go which alerts other people involved in the project.
We use monday.com to organise our technical teams workload and projects. It has been a fantastic tool - with so many different uses to look at people's workload, archive folders and projects to go back to and re-look at when required and the ability to time track each project.
  • Time tracking - allows you to clearly see how long a project takes.
  • "Tags" - allows you to be able to add tags to projects so you can go directly to those tags and see all the info for it together.
  • "Boards" - Setting up different boards to allow you to compartmentalise parts of your business.
  • Some parts of info get lost when moving from one board to another - like subitems.
From setting up to daily use we have found monday.com really simple and easy to use. Adding new boards, setting up new features, even having a play around with new boards to see new functionalities and how they could work for us is really easy. It allows you to quickly access info using the tags.
I have used the customer service email a few times. Each time the response was swift and helpful. Even if they couldn't quite understand my issue, they asked me to video it so they could. I have so far not had an issue they haven't been able to help me with.
All the features we use work brilliantly, never had an issue getting on - always reliable.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It has been suited perfectly to our business needs. It allows us to track and plan projects and jobs easily, and if there is ever an issue with anything on monday.com I have found the customer service team fantastically helpful, even if the functionality is not there for what I need I feel like they take on board the info and it may be looked at being implemented later down the line.

monday.com Feature Ratings