Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- It's saved SO much time on an internal level as everyone knows their tasks for the day without holding numerous meetings.
- Much easier to plan/schedule/implement projects.
- Helps with training of new staff.
It's being used across our entire business and has been an absolute gamechanger. I have no idea how we coped with the level of tasks we have without it to be honest! As a social media agency, we rely on monday.com's Forms for our clients to brief in tasks, and we also use it on an internal level to keep on top of our day-to-day tasks. As a manager, it gives you a full overview of what your team are doing and how much time they have left in the day for other tasks. Absolutely brilliant - couldn't recommend more!
- Automations between boards is BRILLIANT.
- monday.com Forms for our clients to brief in tasks.
- Specific boards that can be shared externally with clients.
- Internal communications.
- Full clarity for managers to see what their teams are doing on a daily basis.
- Automations - can't automate sharing assets across boards, which is a little frustrating.
- Loading times can often be lengthy if you have a lot of boards.
- We found the time tracking to not be too accurate.
Overall, the usability of monday.com is incredible and so easy to navigate - they're also so easy to get in touch with in case there are any problems as well. I only dropped one point because of loading times and some of the automations not working (yet!).
We actually have an internal member of staff who deals with any monday.com issues but has always given great feedback in terms of customer service and how fast they get back to him.
Overall, monday.com's features are amazingly useful and have improved workflow in our business by a stupendous amount. The automations and forms have changed the way we work - for the better! I can't see us ever moving away from this work management system - the feedback from our team since starting with monday.com has been off the charts. Very happy!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?