Fantastic Collaborative Tool!
March 14, 2021

Fantastic Collaborative Tool!

Soodesh Chocken | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Created a real collaborative way for the business to work.
  • Can take time though to get boards shaped in the way you want it to work.
It is being used across the organisation particularly by Technology and Engineering Services for managing projects and development of products.

I have been onboarding more users who are more operational for delegating tasks and to help track my own projects. I have also been using monday.com for status reporting and analysing progress of my project.

It has also been a great way to generally organise my day to day goals on achieving completed tasks.
  • Multiple ways of managing projects through different view settings.
  • Flexible dashboards allowing users to create a variety of visual top level snapshots on Project status. From here users can also drill down to granularity.
  • Great and quick support team. The team at monday.com are quick to respond to all questions.
  • Ability to view roadmap to see whether features you think will be useful to manage your boards.
  • There are features which are still in development and may not be ready at the time user requires them.
I give it this rating because it can take some time to really understand what you are looking for when creating your board. Advice would be to understand exactly what you want to achieve from your board before creating or requesting guidance for creating. Otherwise you can spend days playing around with different plug-ins realising you may not need it after.
Their support services cannot be faulted. The team respond quickly and offer ideas and suggestions which is a great way to engage people who may feel somewhat overwhelmed by what they see.

So far my experience has been positive. I enjoy playing with the different features to see how I can best benefit from using my boards.

For anything I am unsure about I can quickly navigate to the help centre and view the many tutorials available to help remediate a problem I might encounter re: functionality or features.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

1. Fantastic support.
  2. Ability to send your own developed features for adding.
  3. Ability to request feature development.
  4. Template bundles available to suit your needs.
  5. A way to manage a complete business!

monday.com Feature Ratings