Organises EVERYTHING
March 14, 2021

Organises EVERYTHING

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Amazing for time management.
  • Very easy to bring someone up to speed with the project by going through monday.com.
  • Training on the software could take time.
It is mainly used for our department which we organise events and courses through a platform online. It is our main tools of reporting between the team members especially that we deal with over 210 National Federations around the world. monday.com helps us a lot in organising our tasks and keeps us up to date with everything.
  • Planning.
  • Reporting.
  • Built in functions supported by third party applications is amazing.
  • There should be easier ways to explain the third party applications on the platform.
  • When the status of a pulse is changed the update for that pulse disappears which makes it difficult to track progress on such tasks.
  • Privacy settings (Who can view what from team members) should be easier to use and to configure. This feature is not very user friendly at the moment.
It is intuitive to an extent. We deal with almost all the countries in the world on a daily basis and have invited users from all over to monday.com as guests and shared some boards with them. The platform is intuitive for people who are used to working with computers and software. However, the majority of our clients find it difficult to navigate the platform for many reasons.
I have not had to use the support system myself but I know our director did and he had positive feedback. The issue was solved promptly.
Overall, monday.com is a great platform to use for startups or for any organisation that would like to keep their house in order. The tool allows transparency amongst team members and helps projects move forward on a timely manner. I am looking to use monday.com for personal use and for business in the coming months.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is perfect for app for project management and content creation planning when it comes to a project. I also think it would be perfect to manage construction projects which I worked with for a long time as well and educational projects. It might not be suitable for app developers and information technology projects.

monday.com Feature Ratings