monday.com helps me save time to be productive with what really matters, the continuous improvement of customer service
March 15, 2021

Fabio Damascena | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Positive: time savings.
  • Positive: easy communication between users.
  • Negative: automation has limits that make some activities impossible.
monday.com has been a great ally for our company to control project deadlines, activities progress, sales prospecting and financial control. It has been used by the entire company and, in this way, maintains a good communication and information control channel between departments. monday.com has helped us a lot with the deadlines, automatic e-mail sending according to the rules we have established and the prospecting of specific customers registered in our database.
  • Automatic sending of emails according to established rules, as it saves a lot of work time.
  • Activity log, which gives us a history of the process.
  • Excel import option, which facilitates the insertion of processes that were already being used manually.
  • More automation customization option, letting all the rules be combined between them, even if they return some error.
  • Option to integrate any type of email.
  • More board integration options.
From the beginning it was very easy to use monday.com and I ended up helping to implement it in a partner's company.
I never needed monday.com support, but I know that when I need it, I will have a good service.
monday.com was a very profitable option for automation and control of our internal processes. We work remotely and we need to have information aligned in real time, and the weed brought this advantage days after its implementation.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is very good for controlling the progress of projects and administrative controls, but it is far from being compared to an ERP, but I feel that the platform has been forwarded to get closer to an ERP every day and has all the conditions for that to happen.

monday.com Feature Ratings