a helpful tool for every day

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings.
  • Projects managements.
  • Team work.
WeWork is a company that has thousands of employees around the world in different kind of areas and each one uses monday.com. In my area it is super useful because I can order the ideas, assign duties and timelines, mark when it's done and communicate to the others areas how the projects are going.
  • It helps me to be organized.
  • Communicate others the current status of my duties.
  • Manage information.
  • Associate different boards.
  • Back up documents.
  • Associate columns in the same board.
  • The order how appears others boards.
  • The timeline it should be about your currents boards and the one you are part of it.
Timeline. The timeline for me is the best feature, because it helps me to order the project's time, how many days it will take to make a change, when will finish a phase and when the other one will begin. To notify the others time is up soon and the work needs to be done.
I have not had problems using monday.com and none of my close colleagues have, so I can not give a unique experience in this area since I have not used it, but if it works as well as the platform, I think there would be no problem. Keep doing it well.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is such a wonderful tool. It help me to make my work more ordered, be able to show my boss and coworker the current status of the projects and communicate my colleagues the time and duties in the projects. It's a platform I recommended that other people use even in their daily life because it is very useful.

monday.com Feature Ratings