Great project management tool for a department looking to stay on track!
March 13, 2021

Great project management tool for a department looking to stay on track!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Project management - that's the biggest takeaway and why we got the service. That runs super well. If that is your main concern, it is a great platform.
  • Saves time and allows us to locate things pretty well - I like that you can go through the archives for projects you've already completed that need to be revisited.
  • It's a cute platform - in the sense of when I mark something as done, little fireworks go off, you can send gifs, in wintertime the done button had a snowman. It's a fun little conversation starter and makes me smile when I see it do something new. So I think it sometimes makes me happy to use it.
We utilize it project manage with our marketing team. Prior, projects would fall by the wayside, or individuals may have forgotten who was currently working on what task. It makes it easy for us to remember what needs to be address, where it stands, and prevents us from going back and forth over email to accomplish something. We considered other providers before we went with monday.com, and I think it's been a pretty great choice.
  • Tagging individuals in projects and dropping them in there. It's easy to notify others or re-tag them for a reminder.
  • Lists all our projects out in a more digestible way, so we don't forget about things or miss deadlines.
  • We use tags to say who is working on what, so it's easy to see where there may be a backlog, or who is loaded up and may need some additional assistance.
  • Crashes sometimes. It's happened at least a handful of times and it can be rather annoying.
  • Sometimes notifications don't seem to go through to others, so occasionally team members will miss that they were tagged in something.
  • Sometimes it's delayed, so you'll make changes and they don't always reflect immediately. Doesn't happen as often now.
Not higher because of the technical glitches we've sometimes experienced. Also not higher because we don't really use templates for anything or integrate, so I don't think it's really fair for me to score on that aspect. The tutorials provided are fun and easy to follow so that makes it easier to use.
Can't really fairly state anything - we haven't interacted with customer support at all. The little glitches go away on their own in a couple hours, so we've never really needed support. Again, I like the tutorials they have, but I don't feel it's fair of me to give a rating due to my lack of direct experience with the customer service team.
The occasional glitches, lag, or being unable to access the site hinder the usability, however, we have not had these issues in probably over 6 months, and when we do have these issues, they go away in a couple hours, so I can't really complain. My manager says that they don't always get notifications when they're tagged, though.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Project management for a team. I think it might be difficult to use for an entire organization. I think it would get a little jumbled. Plus, we like to use the colored labels as who is working on what, and there wouldn't be enough labels for a larger team. It works just for just our department. I think it a lot and find it easy to use. Only a couple little glitches but overall runs well. People have to be committed to using it correctly though so it doesn't get jumbled or outdated. Our team does this well and I like using it.

monday.com Feature Ratings