Easy to use throughout departments!
March 18, 2021

Easy to use throughout departments!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving
  • Management of boards
  • Multiple departments
We use Monday.com for so many tracking purposes across multiple departments. It is so accessible and user friendly! We have operations, community, finance and more to work with and need to see multiple documents. This platform keeps email chains shorter and slack messages slim. Because we can rage others on MonDay!
  • Tracking
  • Adding items
  • Links
  • Tagging
  • Notifications
  • Tabs
  • Organization
So many links to click on that take you to the right place! Links on links on links! So key to if you want less email chained or threads. Those can be hard to keep track of over time. This way you can upload items that are categorized and tag team members for visibility.
I have never had to use it before.
Never had issues with it's uptime or ever seen the site being worked on when i needed it. Super quick and easy to access where I am. I don’t have an app if there is one but I would use that when I am on the run or transferring to other buildings

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It is more well suited when uploading items or COI's for other people to see. Again tagging other people from other departments on this platform is the best part. Having options to create specific tabs for different categories also helps stay on track. Especially when COI may be expired and we need to change them out.

monday.com Feature Ratings