monday.com more than a tool is part of the team!
March 16, 2021

monday.com more than a tool is part of the team!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Positive - Time saving.
  • Positive - Team adoption increased.
  • Positive - High adaptability.
Monday is being used in Agile Tribe backlog. Sprint planning. Capacity management and project delivery.
It is used cross squads and helps us to bring transparency to the entire Tribe.
Capacity management is very important and it can clearly be followed with the views and the dashboards.
  • It was very easy to adopt due to monday.com intuitive functioning.
  • The information is clearly structured and easy to understand.
  • Connect the dashboards with different boards to have a high level overview and a deep dive view if needed.
  • Very user friendly.
  • During the team agile transformation it was very useful, it was easy and quick to be adopted by the teams (far away from all the agile reticence).
  • In few minutes the KPI's can be extracted and have a quick and clear status of the teams capacity/velocity and the stories status.
  • In our Tribe backlog refinement presented to the stakeholders, everybody was very jealous of our user friendly tool. Now everybody wants monday.com.
For some projects I still use Jira and it's night and day.
Jira is very powerful but if you don't know it, it can be a nightmare. It takes time to understand it.
monday.com took me 5 minutes. I have trained several colleagues and it's very very easy for them and for me.
I've just used it once, and the feedback was very quick and clear.
In 20 years of project management I can say that is the first time I have a friendly, easy, powerful and adaptive tool.
It changes the project management world.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

To follow up capacity and backlog. Project management and campaign management.
I think it is not appropriate for complex projects where there's the idea of topic, story , task, as we cannot go easily through three hierarchy levels. I use status but it's not the same.

monday.com Feature Ratings