monday.com is one of my favorite tools.
March 17, 2021

monday.com is one of my favorite tools.

Zee Howse | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Moving over to monday.com allowed us to conserve the amount of tools that were being used across our department to get similar tasks completed.
  • monday.com has provided a tool that works great visually when iterating on ideas and processed.
  • monday.com has also centralized our project management for some teams via the access that can be given to various employees.
monday.com is used by our operations department to manage teams, projects, document meetings/updates, and to automate certain processes.
  • monday.com's automation is great for bringing teams and tools together for projects.
  • Our company replaced Trello with monday.com and it's helped us manage remote teams more effectively.
  • I am particularly happy with the ability to share information across teams in a more digestible and accessible way than with a tool like Confluence.
  • I'd like for them to integrate with more CRMs like Kustomer.
  • Sometimes there's a delay in automation triggers.
  • Clearing notifications can be kind of cumbersome sometimes when you are working with multiple teams.
In my opinion with every tool that I've used on the platform I've found ease of use to be on point. Questions that I may have are easily answered during their webinars.
I've not had to use customer support very often but the turnaround time on requests or questions has been great.
Overall I'm very happy with monday.com and I routinely work to think of ways that I can transfer process management and tasks into monday.com so that I can continue on with a central platform that is used for my teams.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think that monday.com is great for team management, especially remote team management. Once you learn the platform monday.com is great for your own digital accountability as well.

monday.com Feature Ratings