monday.com always makes my Mondays better!
March 19, 2021

monday.com always makes my Mondays better!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Better organization within team.
  • Easier project priority tracking.
  • Increased communication within team.
It was first used by only our Marketing and Communications department but now other departments (such as Operations) in our company have started using monday.com as well. Not only does monday.com help us plan ahead for upcoming tasks, but it is also great at tracking progress on current tasks and deadlines.
  • Task management
  • Progress tracking
  • Delegating tasks
  • No dark-mode
  • Can't edit updates on app
  • App interface lacking
On the website, I would give the usability rating a ten because its interface is very straight-forward. The labels are clear and it's just very easy to see what features and functions are offered. I started at the company with no knowledge of this site and I was able to pick it up with ease within the hour.
I've never had to contact customer support so I cannot comment on this, but I've had others tell me that it was fine.
I've never had any trouble with any features on monday.com. Every feature is very straightforward, has worked like it was supposed to and so is very reliable. These features have only positively impacted my experience of using monday.com as my work management software. I only have good things to say.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com is very suited for high-collaboration teams that have numerous projects to keep track of. I don't think monday.com will be useful to those who mostly work independently. It would still be a great tool for planning a big project, but you wouldn't be fully utilizing the collaboration space that monday.com is designed for.

monday.com Feature Ratings