If you could only have one tool (other than email) to do business this could be it!
April 08, 2021

Lauren Webb | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Accountability of tasks, which has been invaluable over the last year since moving remotely. The team have felt empowered to manage their time according to their home life and around client needs and workloads.
  • Time savings have been felt in creating shared client boards which has minimised client call demand and created more productive meetings.
monday.com is used by everyone in our team as a central communication point for projects and tasks. We have a couple of clients where we share live project status report with them, again supporting communication and minimising the need for unnecessary meetings to discuss tasks/updates.
  • Project management of tasks in a very clear way. After using many other tools monday.com felt the most intuitive and efficient to use for this purpose.
  • Integrations are smart, easy to set up and provide so much flexibility and use cases for the platform.
  • Templates provide a great starting point as well as providing inspiration and creative ways to use monday.com.
  • I know exactly how I want to use monday.com but in the beginning I didn't have the time to figure out how to make it do what I needed - more tailored onboarding would have been a bonus.
Being someone who would not describe themselves as advanced when it comes to setting up tech for operational use, monday.com is extremely user friendly. I was able to work my around and find templates to use as a base. I think there is a lot more we could be using it for, and whilst it's intuitive there's so many options that I'd love to have time to explore!
We've always had a very quick and helpful response that's solved any question when we have needed it.
We've never had a reliability issue or suffered from any updates. The mobile app is hugely reliable and is great for keeping up whilst on the move.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Working across multiple projects or clients with moving timelines, tasks and the need for team collaboration - monday.com, for us works best in these instances. The great thing about it is that it can do the job of multiple platforms e.g. we have internal boards for managing sales pipeline and proposal trackers and even awards/features calendars.

monday.com Feature Ratings