A good reason to stop hating on Mondays
April 08, 2021

A good reason to stop hating on Mondays

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• It has had a positive impact in allowing us to finally show neatly everything that was worked on during any period of time.
  • It keeps the team focused and goal driven.
  • It makes marketing campaign planning much easier.
monday.com is only used for our media department, and we use it to address a two key points: the first is evidence, we use it to report on the activities and monthly results of the effort, we document every social media post, blog, news article, graphic, etc. and present it as evidence.
The second is to keep track of what everyone is doing, easily comment and tag people make it a breeze to stay on top of things.
  • monday.com is great when it comes to downloading everything to Excel to use the data for monthly and annual reports.
  • It allows me to keep track of my team without being invasive or intruding, and I can easily see their current activities and approve them with a button.
  • My team often works from home and monday.com allows my collaborators stay connected and in constant communication.
  • The user interface isn't intuitively enough, sometimes the boards get lost.
  • It's hard to see displayed all my activities for the day, and things that are still on hold, perhaps having a priority list of daily activities with a backburner projects they could remind you of once in a while.
  • Sometimes I have trouble with the visibility of the board if it's not full screen, they should make it more friendly when I want to have it in the corner pinned in a small window.
To be honest I have little time to be exploring new features and we mostly just stick to what we know, I think that to actually make the automated features work you first need to put in time and hard work to make sure everything is taken into account, otherwise it becomes a mess or we miss information. Maybe if we were invited to a formal training with HR department, we also use HubSpot and the HubSpot Academy had been absolutely great, maybe doing something like that would help?
They have always been very responsive and helpful when something goes wrong with either our payment, our platform, or our data.
Everything that ever went wrong no the platform was quickly fixed and I find it so reliable that I don't ever had to think about making another agenda because I know I'll find my tasks neatly displayed there next day. It's also perfect to stay communicated because every change, document, or information updates and is available instantly.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is well suited when everyone in the team is tech savvy; it will allow you to tag people, comment on their activity, upload and download documents easily but only for people who are familiar with these functions in other platforms. These make it great for media teams of young people but not great say for an old accounting firm with mostly employees over 50.

monday.com Feature Ratings