monday.com is good for everyone

monday.com is good for everyone

Paige Hart | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings.
  • Easier setup of project management boards.
  • Increased employee awareness.
monday.com is being used to help our organization streamline business processes month to month. Currently it is only used by two team members, but we are hoping to expand as we get more comfortable with the service. It helps us keep track of the status of all of our clients (no small feat) and saves us time by automating everyday activities.
  • Automation.
  • Customization.
  • Project management.
  • HTML emails.
  • Checklist pre-made updates.
  • Faster support times.
monday.com seems intimidating but once you start using it, the website is very intuitive.
Turn times for support could be faster--usually did not receive a response within 24 hours via email. However, their message board is full of incredible resources from the monday.com support team and users.
I think monday.com performs well at working as it is designed. New features are constantly being released, which I can appreciate.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I'm having trouble thinking of someone who could not benefit from usingmonday.com. I started using it for my business but moved on to using it for my personal life and projects as well. It makes something I had previously struggled greatly with--keeping track of tasks--second nature to me.

monday.com Feature Ratings