Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Saves a great amount of time.
- Stream lines communication.
- Great setup for project management.
monday.com is being used by our entire organization. The main problem that it solves is that it allows us to manage our workload and be able to communicate amongst our team about progress of work.
- Tracks progress of our work. We know how far someone is from completing work that may influence our work.
- We are able to keep a history of completed work.
- We are able to see what we are working on today as an organization.
- We would love to see more automations available to use.
- The UI can sometimes be glitchy but needs just a refresh.
- Sometimes can be difficult to resize and move parts of our board.
It does an absolute great job at executing their mission of having automated features as well as a great user interface. I have yet to come across a better tool to use for project management, productivity and communication within projects.
I haven't needed customer support other than one experience, and it was a great one. The response was quick. They answered my question with a quick and precise answer and offered a couple of links for more information. They were also kind and understanding.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is a great tool to use for any organization (big or small) that wants to be able to have a better understanding of what the organization is working on, how far they are on projects and even to communicate amongst one another. monday.com requires more transparency, the more transparency on workflow, the better the tool is used.