Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Provides me great insight to the status of many different tracking boards
- Sends reminders or alerts to keep members focused on tasks
- Great time saver when set up to function on its own
I am a multi-unit restaurant franchisee and also run a management company to oversee the restaurants that I own. Monday.com is used mostly for the organization of files and documents; tracking a variety of results, and provides insight to auto-populated manager and staff rewards based on results.
- Automations- setting up automations can be time consuming on the front end, but well worth it once set up. It then becomes a time saver!
- Integrations- There are many integration options for use. The one that I use most often is email. I can set up automatic emails to go out based on a particular recipe that I created with monday.com templates (or create my own if nothing quite fits!). Once the recipe results as defined, and is met by resulting actions, it triggers an email to be sent to that particular email address for that pulse line.
- Support Team- monday.com has the most amazing support team! They are personable, very responsive, and always very happy and willing to help! As the company has grown, I have only witnessed continued amazing support!
- Monday.com is always working towards better! Adding integrations and automations regularly. Growing their support teams. Improving on recipes. This is a company that I believe will always be on the path of greater things to come. Each month is the opportunity to participate in a webinar of "what's new" with monday.com
- Great training tools available for first time users to highly proficient users.
- The inability to copy and past created recipes to various boards or even on the same board. This functionality is a must and likely in the works but it is not available at the moment.
- The formulas for automatically calculating totals - not quite an excel experience and takes some getting used to. A few detailed webinars to train on their formulas would be quite helpful.
- Maps- there is no ability to show the drive distance between locations on their maps. For development of new same type businesses for example, there is no way to see the distance between locations.
- Allowing someone to "see" something on a monday.com board requires that person to register as a guest. It would be helpful to have the ability to show a board to anyone with a QR code to that board without having to register. An example is internal tracking of staff rewards, they cannot see their standing on monday.com unless they are registered. There is no way for an outsider to just see a board, which would be quite helpful in many ways.
monday.com integrates with the most used platforms and continues to add more regularly. They are open to their customers' requests on what's important to them and considers all suggestions for future development. In the years that I have been a customer of monday.com, the growth of integrations and automation has been the main reason I continue being a customer. monday.com makes the workflow much easier. It can also be used in one's personal life too.
This company has outstanding customer service. You are always communicating with a person and as a team they are committed to helping you solve any problem until you are statisfied!
Overall, this is a fantastic company with a very bright future. The only issue that happens on occasion is that automation sometimes doesn't work or randomly turns off. It is a known issue that the team actively works through and does not happen frequently, but it's really the only bump in the road for their reliabilty. It's 99.5% reliable to be up and working as expected.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I can't think of any industry that could not benefit from monday.com. I highly recommend it and actually even got the corporate office of the franchise I'm associated with to use it. The possibilities are pretty much endless. Just takes a bit of time to learn it and build it. No time to do that? There are many advisors who would be happy to help build boards to someone's needs.