Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Closing of sales more focused on the top products.
- Greater performance in the communication flow.
- Greater productivity and achievement of objectives.
I use Monday.com daily to register my clients and follow up with other areas of the company for administrative matters. I also use Monday.com for my prospects to give daily follow-up and to give progress reports on sales closings with the CEO.
- You find the information of the client or prospect immediately.
- You can change the status at any time of any pending or task to be done and share it with your work colleagues.
- The platform gives you metrics of how many sales you have made and closed.
- On the other hand, you can know how many projects you won or lost at any time.
- Make it easier to transport a list of prospects in excell and upload it to Monday.
I like it because it helps me to know what status I am in at that moment. It helps me identify which clients are the oldest that I need to follow up with and which are the top ones.
They give us good support when needed and always keep us updated with new tips.
This is very efficient in our weekly sales meetings. Each person exposes their progress and, thanks to Monday.com, we can be very objective since it shows the percentage of progress of each week or simply the status of each client or project.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
Easy to use. You can capture any new information of any project or client at any time and from any device.