Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We basically use monday.com for the whole organization and through all areas (Finance, HR, Suppliers, POs, CRM, Design, Production, Administration, etc.). It saves a big amount of time by automating many processes that were earlier analogue.
- Automated processes. The ability to speed steps by one click.
- Integrations. Is amazing how you can literally achieve anything you have in mind by only adding some apps.
- Filters. Is very easy and precise how to create filters for your data bases.
- External e-mail with attachments. Is particularly hard to automatically send emails that include files to external contacts. It's shared as a link and with permissions.
- Printing boards. Is not as easy to configure a print setup that gives freedom.
- Formulas in dashboards. You can't create functions within the dashboards.
The web and desktop app are very well designed and intuitive. However the mobile app is far from being easy.
Since we went remote, monday.com has been the most reliable tool we have had in our team. It is amazing how productivity increased by implementing it in the right way.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?