Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use monday.com to manage our customer success workflow. We have a number of clients with complicated deals that we need to be able to track in great detail. Monday.com allows us to better categorize customers, ensure we're keeping an eye on them, and keeping up-to-date on our communications.
- Integrations with other services such as Zoom, Slack, and different calendars
- Cell box integration for project management
- Rewarding actions taken on dashboards
- Better notification services
- Giving an option to not have default entries when using a template
- Making the linking of columns more clear
Information sent is clear and helpful. The only suggestion I would make is less email communication.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?