Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
It's being used by the Digital Marketing department, and it helps us delegate work and organize who completes each task. It really helps us take accountability and get assignments accomplished in a faster, more efficient way. We are able to work on the same assignment in different components and see how everyone is progressing along or if they need further assistance.
- Track the status of assignments.
- See who is responsible for each task given.
- Add subitems for bigger tasks so that they can be broken down and completed properly.
- Adding folders from Google Drive.
- Seeing how long an assignment takes/how much work is completed on it daily.
- Easier set up of project management boards.
- Better tracking system for progress of assignments.
- Holds everyone accountable for their own work load.
It's very easy to understand and follow along. Once you tour the interface, everything makes sense.
They respond quickly and walk you through steps to fix the problem or to navigate the interface easier.
The performance of monday.com is very reliable. I never have issues with using the interface, and if I don't know something, it is easy to get help from customer support or just watch a YouTube video on it. Everything is straightforward and explained thoroughly, which makes monday.com a big help in the office instead of being a hindrance or confusing for employees.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?