Monday has simplified my virtual office life.
June 24, 2022

Monday has simplified my virtual office life.

Overall Satisfaction with monday sales CRM

Monday helps us with all of our processes. From the initial interview to the closeout meeting, Monday keeps us on task. I, as the office admin, have integrated my inbox with our client relationships board and my calendar with our events board. It helps me to stay on top of the most recent emails and events and makes sure I don't miss a beat! We have partners overseas and across time zones - the tagging system makes it easy to communicate, whenever and wherever the team is.
  • Timely reminders
  • Multiple views of the same information
  • Forms are easy to make
  • Sometimes the automations are slow to respond or don't at all. It's hard to tell when that happens.
  • CEO's business has become more virtual, which has allowed for travel
  • Better able to keep prospective clients at the front of our minds

Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?

Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?

Would you buy monday sales CRM again?

The user interface is pretty straightforward. The items on the boards are easily dragged around the page to go where you want them & terminology that is commonly used (i.e. "subscribers") is in place. There are also a bunch of videos available through Monday and other places online with tutorials on how to do things, the integration "recipes" are there, and they offer templates when you're setting up a new board.
Every time I have had to reach out to support, the issue was resolved quickly, easily, and via email! That being said, I believe I've only had to speak to them once or twice. Definitely a great product with support staff on board that makes problem-solving a painless process.
It's well suited for keeping up-to-date records, be that incoming customer emails, your scheduled activities, or something else. We also like the ease of making forms. Where it hasn't worked for us is in being able to organize boards, folders & subfolders (we wanted a few more "levels" to be available).

monday sales CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management