Overall Satisfaction with monday sales CRM
We use Monday sales CRM to keep track of our current retailers and their needs, new leads, and weekly sales. As well as a full catalog of our products and their options. We even offer some of that information to our retailers. Then we also use Monday sales CRM to manage different projects like prepping for photo shoots and trade shows and managing supplies for our contractors.
- Provide fast and easy steps to get started.
- There's an automation for just about anything I need.
- Easy to navigate thru the site
- The overall look is very pleasing. Dare I say pretty? :)
- I'd like there to be one place to hold all files, docs, etc - mainly the ones we use a lot. And then can pull from there for emails, boards and workspaces.
- Capabilities to add video files
- Capabilities to integrate with Quickbooks Enterprise.
- Much better idea of our current and upcoming sales
- Everyone is on the same page and feeling much more organized
- It's still new for us, so we're still working through what we need, adjusting our systems, etc, but overall the impact is extremely positive.
- Looking forward to using it further down the road when we're able to look back on previous sales/reports and have a better gauge of what to expect in the future
We're a small business so I thought the products in Google Drive would be enough, but it turned out we needed more than what Drive could offer. Plus, I didn't want all of us to have to integrate with multiple apps thru Drive just to create a better workflow. Having ONE place for practically everything we use and we could set it up so that many boards can "talk" to each other makes many of our tasks (and work-life) much easier.
Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?
Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?
Would you buy monday sales CRM again?
So easy to use and customize how you want it! It also looks clean and can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. Plus, I love that you can archive information you no longer need to look at, but by archiving it you can access it later if needed.
Each time I've reached out, they've been very prompt with their response. And they've always been pleasant and very informative. I only wish they had the option for live chat. Sometimes, I'd like to be able to work out the issue a little quicker - especially if I have more questions - than waiting on an email response each time.
I love Monday sales CRM! It's super easy to use and I love how everything looks! We use it to keep track of our inventory and product options, as well as our current accounts and leads, plus so much more. It's great for ongoing (never-ending) projects and even for the short, one-off ones too.