For the unique control and with adaptable proportion monitis is the kind thing
November 16, 2018

For the unique control and with adaptable proportion monitis is the kind thing

Jose Raul Faria | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Monitis

This application is being used by the company in general since this monitoring application consolidates many of our needs. Meanwhile the variations of the bandwidth and the different SNMP devices, as well as the verification of the firewalls and the systems, are being incorporated. We have a lot of telephony and servers that the company maintains in its different headquarters. The different network solutions and constant monitoring that Monitis provides for IT is fundamental.
  • Monitis is very strong in networks
  • Monitis is valuable in all the monitoring procedures relating to telephony and general control of lines.
  • The administration of networks in the servers allows an adequate and centralized control.
  • Not too thrilled with the interface, it's a bit janky, but it does what it needs to do so I'm happy
  • Could really use a UI/UX redesign, it's not easy to find anything in here unless you already know where it is.
  • It has been adequate since it identifies my levels of financial indices which I wish to reach or maintain.
  • In the time I had this tool, the control has been more positive than negative, and I like how effective it can be in the different aspects that use it.
I had thought about using AnyConnect but my range of action is wider. The testing I maintained with Monitis for more than two years included AnyConnect and others, but I have determined that Monitis' range of action is more efficient for my company's needs.
I've been testing it for a couple years, before they started charging for accounts, and it's always been very reliable. Also I like that you can select the monitor locations (which countries) and setup timeframes for each site individually. Love that you can tailor your own plan too! I can always count on a reliable report. Keeping track of my clients' websites' uptime and getting a report immediately is crucial to my business.