Fast and user friendly email marketing platform.
Updated May 08, 2019

Fast and user friendly email marketing platform.

Overall Satisfaction with MPZMail

MPZMail is primarily being used by the marketing department in my organization. Sometimes salespeople also use this for sending information to our clients on a mass level. In our marketing department, we use this software for email marketing purpose. We send product information to our clients on a regular basis through this software. It also helps us in generating new leads.
  • MPZMail offers an intuitive interface when I use it in my web browser.
  • It offers step by step instructions for using it comfortably on its homepage.
  • It offers scheduled delivery functionality which helps users to create campaigns in advance and schedule them for later time.
  • Email list uploading is very easy and fast too.
  • Campaign enagagement monitoring is not very descriptive.
  • It doesn’t offer Instant Solutions on Chat if any technical problem comes up during a campaign.
  • I find limited categories of pre-loaded templates in this software.
  • By adding signup forms we generate new leads in our database and those leads converted into revenue.
  • Its responsive emails helps us in creating good brand image among our customers.
  • With this we send festival greetings and save the cost on physical cards and other collaterals.
Before this I used e-flyermaker for sending email campaigns but the success rate of that software was not satisfactory for my business. Most of the emails went to spam, so I switched to MPZMail. After using it for 1-2 weeks I started getting amazing responses. It was helping me in adding new leads to my databases too.
This software is very easy to use and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to create an informative email for mass mailing. So whenever we need to circulate our new product information in less time and to the maximum audience, we use this software. Its marketing automation features helps us in Welcome emails and festival greetings to our customers.

MPZMail Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages