Overall Satisfaction with mSalesApp
We deployed mSalesApp across the whole organization, which resulted in an instant increase in sales and revenue. mSalesApp totally eliminated paperwork, as the end-to-end sales process is paperless with adaptation of mobile devices.
- Realtime access to inventory, including promotions and help to sell more and sell better
- All customer information and history in the palm of your hand ensures better and more efficient service
- Totally eliminates paperwork; sales team does not have to carry paperwork or duplicate entries
- Immediate order undertaking with customer sign on glass confirmation
- Would like it to expand in to a mini ERP with other modules such as CRM, WMS, TMS
- Instant order entry with customer sign on glass
- Customer history
- Access to inventory
- Very positive and instant impact with accuracy and efficiency
- Overall objective achieved with immediate increase in sales and revenue
- We experienced ROI with three months
Do you think mSalesApp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with mSalesApp's feature set?
Did mSalesApp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of mSalesApp go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy mSalesApp again?
Very useful solution prior, during, and after meeting client
- Prior--Useful to know everything about the client prior to meet up, including buying patterns, credit history, last order, etc.
- During--Instant order undertaking, promote new or slow moving stock, collections on the go
- After--Advantage of not having to duplicate entries (such as handwritten orders) reduces followup activity