Overall Satisfaction with MyPBX
I use MyPBX across the whole organization. It replaces people effort with virtual effort, for example:
- It serves as a virtual receptionist. I have set up virtual directions for "new clients", for "client services", and to specific people in the organisation including those located in different states in Australia.
- I have automated "during business hours" messaging and "after business hours" messaging with excellent results.
- When my office phone rings or any nominated extensions, my cell phone also rings so that I can be all places at once.
- I never miss a message, because any missed calls go directly to voicemail and are sent in a voice recording directly to my email client which I can access from my desktop or on my mobile phone.
- It is a complete hosted system with numerous options that are easy to set up.
- Whether I am in the office or anywhere in the world, I am always connected to my business real time.
- Recording and delivering voice messages for immediate retrieval from your email client.
- Simultaneous phone calls to any lines you direct.
- Intuitive and simple to use launch panel.
- Would like to see avatars on the launch pad to easily identify users and message types.
- Pre-recorded professional voice messages for purchase and customization would be nice.
- It would be helpful to have a selection of short background music loops.
- Serves as a virtual receptionist, therefore, saves on outlays.
- Extremely cost effective overseas calls.
- Never missing a business opportunity because I'm connected 24/7.