It works properly
June 15, 2021
It works properly
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
NICE CXone is used to make and receive calls to clients interested in consolidating their debt. It eliminates the need to hand dial, and allows for faster communication. We use it to close deals with our clients.
- Sound quality is good
- Seems to connect to a fair number of clients quickly without much delay
- Easy to log in
- Nice to be able to see agent metrics
- When making a manual outbound it would be nice to be able to enter the number and just hit "enter" instead of having to hover with the mouse, wait for the dialing prompt to appear then click it.
- It would be nice if NICE CXone didn't send you a new call while you're entering a manual outbound number.
- When scheduling a callback, NICE CXone will kick you out of that record/callback schedule screen before you can complete scheduling if a call comes in while scheduling the call.
- When scheduling a call, it would be nice to just enter the time instead of having to click on the hour then enter it, click on the minutes, and hope that you click on the right spot. If you don't click on the right spot, you'll have to get super close to the screen to hit the right spot to enter the minutes.
It would seem that many of the customizations that have been implemented are working fine. However, there are some customizations that would help, such as the changes mentioned in a previous question. User-friendliness of the callback schedule screen would be nice. Being able to stay available while making an outbound call but not getting kicked off of the callback number entry screen or the manual phone number entry screen when an automated call comes through.
It works properly. The issue is in user-friendliness. Maybe it's not on NICE CXone to know these user friendly aspects, but if that is something that is up to the developers rather than customization by the client company, then I would suggest making those few adjustments, but otherwise everything seems to at least function properly.
It seems that the dashboards work correctly, but I wouldn't be the right one to answer this question as the information I review is pretty surface level as I am not in management. However, for what I do use it for, it seems to work properly, and show the correct numbers.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
It seems that NICE CXone as a dialing system is overall effective and works properly for the most part. It also seems to be a versatile program that will accomplish most needs of a call center. Some user-friendliness concerns are about all I can think of where it comes to improvement, but it seems appropriate for most industries. NICE CXone would most likely not be appropriate for use in a restaurant or convenience store. For any type of office environment (maybe even takeout locations) where heavy amounts of phone calls are made or taken would benefit from the use of NICE CXone.