Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
Our company just recently began using NICE CXone this month. Compared to the previous softphone program we were using, I find NICE CXone to be much more user-friendly and efficient. It has a lot of great features that our previous program did not have, such as being able to see the call queue along with the availability of other employees, conferencing in other callers, tracking agent performance and productivity, among others. I also like that it loads in a minimal standalone window that takes up very little space, instead of using an entire browser window. I am very pleased that our company chose to work with NICE CXone and enjoy using it every day.
- Shows the agent's productivity and performance
- Shows the call queue and the current status of working agents
- Allows multiple calls to be conferenced together
- Gives the option to record calls
- Call prompts are slightly delayed so it would be nice if the prompts alerted earlier in the call
- I would like to be able to hear a tone when number keys are pressed
- It would be nice if the mic and speaker sensitivity could be adjusted within the program
- Wait times have decreased because agents are able to answer and address calls without interruption
- Agent performance has increased because they are able to track their performance and productivity
NICE CXone is a very user friendly program that has allowed us to increase client productivity while minimizing agent issues.
Not Sure - Unknown
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
NICE CXone is great for high-volume call environments. We have multiple different clients and experience a high volume of inbound calls daily and NICE CXone allows us to seamlessly answer and address each call without interruption or delay. In my opinion, NICE CXone is a well-suited softphone for all company and call types.