Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
NICE CXone is a system used for making calls in MAX for reaching out to our prospective donors for a variety of different fundraising campaigns. I find that the way MAX displays names during the dial-out process for outbound calling is quite brilliant, as it allows me to become familiar with the donors and allows me time to practice pronouncing their names before they pick up the phone.
- I find that compared to previous calling systems I've worked within the past (such as LiveVox), NICE CXone has kept me efficient with my minute-to-minute productivity.
- I find that the customizability lends a large helping hand in the aspects of being able to toggle different client calling campaigns on the fly. This way, if my superior requests that I have my call queue switched, I can change it if necessary.
- The simple design of the NICE CXone system of tools is a big reason why it works as efficiently for me and my coworkers as it does.
- I believe that NICE CXone (formerly inContact) is very useful because it fulfills many different necessities which are essential in the work environment.
- When you first log in and go available for service you can choose to connect but you have no choice after that and it is absolutely terrible.
- It sometimes crashes without warning and sometimes calls come in with no intro warning.
- Sometimes, calls get dropped automatically, which reflects as "refused," and negatively impacts employee efforts.
- The NICE CXone platform delivers enhanced self-service capabilities that enable businesses to automate administrative tasks, free up agent resources and improve overall contact center efficiency.
- The Total Economic Impact study quantifies the cost, benefit, and strategic value of migrating from on-premises contact centers to NICE inContact CXone.
- Businesses looking to modernize and improve ROI can move from multiple disparate and inflexible on-premises systems to NICE CXone in the cloud.
We’re in the business of customer satisfaction. By combining our all-in-one NICE CXone platform, our customer-focused team of experts, and our powerful partner ecosystem, we can solve almost any customer challenges your day may bring.
Nice: We help by providing the tools to transform your customer experiences into unbreakable bonds.
Based on those queries, you can create Reports and Indicator Sources. Reports will provide you with real-time data, and the Indicators from PA will provide trends.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
Pros: Handles and routes incoming calls, chats, and emails. Allows call/chat/email recording and monitoring. Easy to navigate and troubleshoot. Helpful and provides clear feedback and statistics. Allows concise, at-at-monitoring of agents and volumes. Clear and clean designs: Different layout styles would be nice.More customization interfaces based on company role. Dark mode and high contrast mode would be helpful. More accessibility options for disabled users would be helpful.