Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
We use NICE CXone to get in touch with our customer in case they have missing some items on their orders or some items get damaged and they need us to process a refund or replace the items damaged, we also get to call our local stores to support the customers on a more accurate and prompt manner.
- The ability to have a side conversation without the need to disconnect 1 line to get the 2 line
- The ability to work with chats
- The ability to work with email
- Sometimes calls can get disconnected during the conversation
- Not being able to hold 1 chat to do a call
- It can get stocked when doing multiple things at the same time
- We are able to assist our customer more prompt
- We are able to handle more than 1 contact in chats
- The representatives feel is very friendly
It has been a positive impact to our representatives goal and key performance indicator, having a dashboard and being able to know what happens or if an agent was logged out when this was not approved by management nor the real time data analyst. We are also able to track if there is any call avoidance.
NICE CXone it is a very useful tool when it comes to customer service, we are able to help the customers on a timely manner in order to reduce their effort and providing a clear communication is basic needs for this purpose. Is so user friendly that every representative get the hang of it really quick.
NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)’s is very useful when it come to reporting capabilities, we are able to know the average handle time of every contact and every representative on the enterprise, we are also able to have a real time dashboard in order to have a better control of each team individually.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
NICE CXone is really good when you need to take 2 contacts at the same time like in the chats for example you are able to handle more than 1 contact depending on how you are skilled to work on a daily basis and this is why I think it is well suited.