Powerful and scalable call center solutionhttps://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerNICE inContact CXoneUnspecified7.8271012019-04-04T13:45:31.564Z
Updated April 10, 2019
Powerful and scalable call center solution
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
One of my clients I was working with needed a VoIP solution to support their customers for general product support and issues they run into. They needed automatic call distribution based on certain criteria like language and skill-based routing. CXone is a fantastic call center solution for the enterprise since it scaled extremely well for our client. CXone setup is primarily used by their support team and operations who receive and solve customer issues. This in turn has increased customer retention and improved the brand name.
- Efficient call distribution based on multiple criteria like language, skills and issue type.
- Call priority based on issue severity and user type.
- Scales really well with zero downtime.
- Simple and fast adoption which requires less than a day to setup.
- A fully rounded enterprise CRM.
- Great product documentation and vendor support.
- At times, it feels the software is running a bit slow. While it can depend on a lot of things, there are ways this can be solved.
- AI chatbots are not as good as they should be.
- Support for agent profiles or templates that can applied to any new and existing agents.
- UI/UX controls doesn't look modern.
- Improved customer retention and satisfaction.
- Improved sales and revenues by new customer acquisitions.
- Saved money and time by not needing to investing in buying hardware and setup.