Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
This is used both in our Level 1 call center and Help Desk Support Team. We use this to monitor our team members, create reports, and review Service Level stats. It's very useful when comparing and planning for staffing and resources for both our departments and making sure all our stats and targets are being met for our customer.
- Easy to use.
- Layout of the application is displayed nicely.
- Great reporting and monitoring options.
- At times too many report options/types.
- Why does clearing cache/cookies always seem to be needed when there is an issue/update?
- We have strict service levels to reach each Month, and the daily, weekly, and monthly report options provide great detail.
- Myself and other team leads are appreciative of the dashboard as well.
One of the things we enjoy as team leads and managers are the preset reports and templates, which we can have emailed to us daily with the numbers needed. This allows us a quick turnaround time when making decisions on balancing staff/workload.
Nothing is really perfect in this world, but NICE inContact is pretty close to it. Thanks.
I really like the prebuilt and custom report options/types. This really helps estimate our dept numbers, and show us if we are on target to make our monthly service levels.
Yes - I believe our last product was the Avaya system. Our management team replaced it due to support issues, but in the end, NICE inContact was the right way to go.