Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
Our company uses NICE inContact CXone across our entire organization. This allows different departments (not just Customer Service where most of the heavy work is done) to handle member inquiries while following company protocol. We use CXone in conjunction with our current CRM product, therefore, making things more streamlined and efficient.
- Dashboard to allow various levels of management to track the service level across all support lines.
- Ability to communicate with customers via various channels.
- Reports offer better insight into customer pain points and the opportunities to make their experience more pleasant.
- CXone easily integrates with our current CRM.
- Tech support is not consistent with response time or the level of service.
- Trying to use the outbound dialer is a BEAST!
- Stuck agents and stuck calls require calls to tech Support which seem to happen more often than before.
- NICE inContact CXone has provided us the ability to manage call volume across our various support lines. We can easily and quickly assign agents where resources are needed most.
Canned reports are useful but the ability to customize our own reports is critical especially with a unique business model. Without this functionality, we would have a difficult time understanding ways we could improve or whether we are managing call volume efficiently. The level of detail we expect is attainable with the NICE inContact CXone software.
For the most part, the software appears to be designed for all user types to quickly and intuitively navigate around. The ability to allow specific users different permission levels makes those who less frequently use the software not confused by all the features. That's important to encourage adoption across different departments.
To be fair, not all companies will have nearly as many skills as we do, so others are not likely to run into the same issues as we have with attempting to create customized reports that encompass the criteria we want. I believe we have just over 100 skills that are needed to help us identify callers based on language, location, title, and comp plan.
If a company is looking for a robust ACD/IVR system, NICE inContact CXone is the software to use! Though, unless you have a dedicated person who is well-trained or has prior experience, it will be difficult to support. We love having the ability to use their professional services on-demand to assist us with the more difficult logic.