Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
Used by our Global Service Desk to answer calls for end users. I like the product because it allows me to have data at my fingertips. I can get reporting, change skills for people quickly and I didn't have to go through tons of training. This tool also allowed us to record all inbound calls, which is something we could never do before. And now that we have to so quickly move to a work from home environment, we did so with inContact without a hitch.
- Moving agents from on-prem to work from home immediately without help from a telephony team.
- Reporting, both historical and live.
- Giving me, the manager, the ability to easily change skills for agents.
- Transferring calls is still cumbersome and could use some work.
- I would love to see inContact bring in not only chat (which I know they have) but the ability to remote control a system from within chat. We are an IT help desk and chat without remote control is useless, so we need to use another tool.
We have a front end message that I can easily record if we have a major system that goes down. We keep our call tree simple by design, but it does allow us to route out to other vendors and then report on how many calls they get.
Your questions are a little repetitive. Reporting and the ability for me as management (not telephony) to easily move/ change agent skills.
I like that I can the reporting and that I can easily find a call recording if there is a dispute.
Yes - I don't remember, I think it was cisco, but we didn't have all the bell and whistles.