The Best Way to Manage Inbound Leads
October 01, 2020

The Best Way to Manage Inbound Leads

Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone

We use inContact every day to make thousands of calls daily. It integrates really well with all of our other systems and allows for fluid transitions from department to department. As a salesman, my dialer is the most important tool that allows me to succeed from day to day. Great platform, would recommend it to anyone.
  • Transitions calls between staff seamlessly.
  • Notifies us of who is calling in and for what purpose.
  • Extremely lightweight software that rarely has any issues.
  • The interface could use a little aesthetics.
  • We do have connectivity issues everyone in a while (once every 6 months.)
  • I would like a setting where when a call comes in it would pop up on top of my other tabs and screens so I don't have to go looking for it.
  • We rely on our calls for all of our income. All of our revenue is generated through calls made with Nice inContact CXone.
  • We cannot function as an organization without a dialer.
  • We'd literally be unable to receive any revenue without a platform like Nice inContact CXone.
Using NICE inContact CXone has been a lifesaver because we are able to customize how we receive incoming leads. We basically have it set up to notify us when someone asks for additional information on our website. Once they hit submit, all of their information, including the product they're interested in, comes through the software and is visible so I, as a salesperson, get some context before I start the call.
Overall, this platform is incredibly useful. I love that I am able to get context before and after calls, easily reconnect after a drop, and manage my pipeline through incoming and outgoing sources. The only thing I would change is to simply make it look a little more modern. Outside of that, it's a perfect tool.
I love the data we get from NICE inContact CXone. It is easy for me to track my numbers along with seeing where I am successful and where I need to improve. It easily allows me to aggregate my call data and look at weeks and months to track trends and what I can do to improve.
Nice inContact CXone is a great program that is suited for any organization that maintains any sort of a call center, customer service department, or any sort of inbound/outbound calling services. I would probably recommend it to any organization that is larger than 10-30 staff members who are constantly interacting with clients.

NICE inContact CXone Feature Ratings