Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
Customer service uses NICE to schedule and manage efficiencies within our department. It is used by our sales department and extended warranty group. Using NICE to track calls and determine how a customer uses our IVR helps us understand where we need to make corrections ensuring that we are fielding as many calls as possible, and getting customers to where they need to go. Being able to see live data on all inbound contacts allows us to be aware of a representative's needs as they happen. Seeing their live stats allows management to help the representative with their customer before the call escalates giving us the power to be proactive rather than reactive. I love using the week to date data as we review our teams during our pre-shift meetings. Again, allowing supervisors and leads to be proactive versus reactive. As everyone knows in this industry, every second counts.
- I feel the system's layout are easy to understand. I feel this is a strength because it cuts down on training time.
- I like having a quick, nicely organized view for stats that allows me to quickly see how an employee is doing throughout the day or week.
- Being able to integrate NICE into other systems, or with other apps, allows for the flexibility we need.
- We utilize dashboards for the floor. Having more flexibility with the placement, and size of each dashboard widget would be helpful. Being able to save those changes between logins as well would save time.
- With the coach feature, it would be nice for the representative to have a warning, or way to allow the supervisor to coach so they are not caught off guard.
- I would like to see the stats in Clearview based on the employee, not the team. That way, when an employee is switched from one team to another during the week, we can still see their week to date stats, and not have them start over mid-week from when they were placed on their new team.
- Being able to be proactive allows us to be ahead of the game. That gives us a huge ROI being able to attack the day rather than recover from the day. Seeing the live stats allows for this.
- Being able to predict and understand how the contacts are arriving has given us great insight site into how many employees we need and when.
- Having a smarter more intuitive IVR has been very helpful in providing information we needed to understand where to correct and better direct our customers within the IVR system.
I feel that NICE has many features and functionality I am looking for. I also feel that with many simple adjustments to how information is displayed, it could be much better. The design has been improving dramatically as of recently. Simple options like how dashboard components snap. I feel it is not very intuitive and is too finicky in where it wants to snap to, rather than just allowing the user to create the dashboard exactly how they want it. Also having to adjust it every morning when logging in wastes time.
I hear all too often that numbers don't show everything. People like to think that looking at numbers isn't telling of an employee's worth. While an employee should never feel as though it is ALL about numbers, I feel they are important. This is where NICE does well. Being able to see the numbers quickly and clearly. If you have been doing it long enough, you can tell by the numbers where an employee may need the help. Hold times, unavailable percentages, and average handle times can be very telling. I feel that this is where some creative improvement may help push NICE to the next level. More integration into the personal side of management. Offering features that allow for rewarding, and communicating effectively to employees within the platform, especially while on the call.